Junior Venture Architect (m/w/d)
- Explore and analyze markets and trends in the industry.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify current best practices and market leaders.
- Size the existing customer market, as well as identify trends and relative positioning.
- Test and validate assumptions while creating a sensitivity analysis for key Drivers.
- Assess user feedback and conduct concept testing to iteratively improve the ventures offering.
- Plan, moderate and document design thinking workshops and design Sprints.
- Experience with strategy development, business planning and future visioning, as well as quantitative and economic modeling.
- Design or product development Expertise.
- Background in product prototyping and testing.
- Master’s degree in economics, social science, psychology, innovations management or equivalent study.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Zurück zur Übersicht